Religion & Society
- Published on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 08:23
- Written by Courtesy Wikipedia
Moses Zeh Blah (18 April 1947 - 1 April 2013) was a Liberian politician. He served as Vice President of Liberia under President Charles Taylor and became the 23rd President of Liberia on 11 August 2003, following Taylor's resignation.
- Published on Thursday, 21 March 2013 09:01
- Written by Dr. Joshua D.B. Giddings/Cell no. 0886552536
The issue off polygamy has baffled many, especially the question whether it is wrong. To answer this question, a thorough review of literature on the topic was under taken with the view of clarifying the many doubts which cloud the minds of people in societies where polygamy is practiced as another form of marriage which differs from monogamy.
- Published on Friday, 15 February 2013 11:45
- Written by Source: VOA
Media speculation is rife as to who will become the next leader of the worldwide Roman Catholic Church following the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI.
- Published on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 14:44
- Written by The News
Monrovia, Liberia - My Fellow Liberians: A few months ago, we announced that we would undertake the reorganization of the Executive with special emphasis on the Cabinet. Our consideration was informed by the duty we owe to you, our people, and to the execution of the mandate we were popularly given to promote the overall development of our country. It has taken me a while, but, finally, the process to reorganize the Cabinet is now under way.
- Published on Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:36
- Written by Musue Haddad
It has been over a year; almost two years since my arrival in the village. Since my return to my own place of birth, I am amazed at almost every twist and turn. I look to my left; I see black plastic bag flying.
- Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 09:02
- Written by Dr. Babatunde Osotimehin, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and UNFPA
On the occasion of International Women's Day, I want to take this opportunity to renew the commitment of UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, to strengthening and expanding our efforts to do everything we can to bring an end to gender-based violence.
- Published on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 06:37
- Written by Rev. Adam J.C. Wamah- Email: Wamahadam@yahoo.com/Cell # 0886574859
The issue of Terrorism is very dangerous to the world. Terrorism is the biggest atrocity faced by the whole world. Terrorist centers are equipped with most modern war equipments and systems.
- Published on Monday, 25 February 2013 09:30
- Written by The News
Liberia's sensational Diva of seductive, traditional and soulful melody, Nimba Burr rocked the audience at the Post Valentine's Day Liberian Musical Extravaganza held at the Bromford Social Club in Birmingham, UK on 16 February, 2013.
- Published on Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:16
- Written by Joseph S. Kwiwalazu
The first recipe for sustaining peace in any post conflict country is based on the leadership and structures that have been put in place to deal with conflict related issues.