Looking From a Distance
- Published on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 08:24
- Written by Sherman C. Seequeh
The month called April, each year since 1979, has continued to unleash its ominous chills upon the nation and every citizen. Even April 2013 isn't proving itself different in terms of the annual nervousness that this part of the year discharges upon the nation.
- Published on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 14:38
- Written by Jesse Z.G. Fahngon, email@example.com
Even when the House of Representatives try to show its might and some toughness, charging with contempt and demanding the Executive to dismiss contemnors, things still do not turn out right for this “supposed to be” honorable body.
- Published on Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:17
- Written by Random Thoughts With Musue Haddad
It's been a long time since we communicated. I've missed this medium, and do earnestly hope that we keep a flicker of light in this 'small corner” until we have exhausted (if possible) issues that must be discussed, or until the ills in our society run away, or till the pen runs out of ink.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 February 2013 07:20
- Written by With Jesse Z.G. Fahngon, MPA & MA
The current unnecessary (emphasis) political stalemates between the House of Representatives on one hand and Superintendent Grace Kpaan and Mayor Mary Broh have sparked controversies in recent times. The debates are ongoing – both inland and the internet are engulfed with tremendous reactions.