- Published on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 08:05
- Written by AFRICANGLOBE
Nigeria's National Space Research and Development Agency, NASRDA, said it will produce the first Nigerian astronaut in 2015.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 08:50
- Written by Mohammed El-dust Fahnbulleh Email: email@example.com
Long years ago, our forefathers brought forth this nation now called Liberia as the first nation on the continent of Africa. The nation conceived in liberty. Our forefathers dedicated their efforts to equality for all.
- Published on Monday, 18 February 2013 13:38
- Written by Culled from BBC, February 16, 2013
A fall in the proportion of gay and bisexual men using condoms is behind the rise in HIV infections in those groups in the UK, researchers say.
- Published on Monday, 18 March 2013 08:50
- Written by Jesse Z.G. Fahngon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Even when the House of Representatives try to show its might and some toughness, charging with contempt and demanding the Executive to dismiss contemnors, things still do not turn out right for this “supposed to be” honorable body.
- Published on Thursday, 07 February 2013 07:05
- Written by Culled From NDI-Liberia newsletter
In 2012, the National Democratic Institute (NDI-Liberia) launched Study Investigation Missions as tools for Liberian lawmakers to deepen knowledge on high priority issues of national interest, to analyze contexts while considering legislation, and to strengthen their oversight of the executive branch.
- Published on Monday, 04 March 2013 11:35
- Written by Musue
Why is it that evil deeds cannot be concealed forever? Do the perpetrators know that their deeds will be exposed? Do the victims feel at ease knowing that the truth will come to light?
- Published on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 08:56
- Written by A Concept Paper - By Christopher Z. Neyor
The former President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO of the National Oil Company of Liberia (NOCAL) has crafted a document which accentuates the need to set up a prosper management mechanism for future oil revenue in Liberia.
Image Construction Of Institutions Of Higher Learning In Africa, University Of Liberia, A Classic Example
- Published on Friday, 01 March 2013 12:03
- Written by The News
With the advent of the coup that ended the True Whig Party (T.W.P.) Government of the Republic of Liberia, the standard and image of Educational Institutions in Liberia went crumbling down.
- Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 08:44
- Written by DR. AMOS M.D.SIRLEAF (PH.D.), DIRECTOR-PROFESSOR, -BLACOLOGY-AFRICAN-LIBERIAN STUDIES AND RESEARCH DEPARTMENT
WHAT I BELIEVE: SHARED CULTURAL CONSCIOUS VALUES AND SENSITIVITY OF CUTTINGTON UNIVERSITY AND ITS ETHNO-TRADITIONAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL DIVISITY AND INTELLECTUAL COMMUNITYTY INOVATION
There is no vision that is greater than the fruition of a creative mind. For when the masses are culturally conditioned in a psychological slave system as captives, it becomes an absolute obligation and an opportune atmosphere for the open minded intellectual few to perform.